A Christmas Carol, inspired by a 19th century novel of the same name, features distressed charcoal and crimson stenciling on khaki chambray, creating a cozy heirloom look.
- Assorted Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Solid khaki chambray accented with two crimson grainsack stripes
- Distressed charcoal stenciled phrase: "A Christmas Carol 19 December 1843 Charles Dickens" and "God Bless Us Everyone"
- Trimmed in .5" crimson and khaki ticking stripe ruffle
- Reverses to khaki chambray fabric
- 2.5" Button loop features crimson and khaki ticking stripe with a crimson button
- Set of 2 kitchen towels
- Dimensions (Each): L18xW18 - Folded to W6.5 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.35 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Iron if needed.